Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on-trade-dominated market but with a fast-growing off-trade channel.
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customs and Excise Analyst
Job ID: JR1065916
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
Worker Type: Regular
About the Role
- The Customs and Excise Analyst support the Customs and Excise team in Nigeria with the management of Customs, Excise and Trade topics.
- The job holder also supports with the execution Global Customs, Excise and Trade Compliance strategies and policies in Nigeria.
Also Check: International Energy Services Limited Employment Opportunity for Secretary / Executive Assistant (EA) to the GMD
- Participate in developing and implementing strategies, policies, standards, guidelines for global trade management specifically focusing on customs and excise processes in Nigeria.
- Provide specialist support with trade issues in Nigeria – for example, HTS Code Classification disputes, Customs Valuation and ICSP reviews.
- Address Customs and Excise related queries from the Nigeria Customs Service relating to imported products and raw materials used by Guinness Nigeria.
- Support the Customs and Excise team in Nigeria with technical opinions and submissions for engagements with respect to any issue.
- Support the team with related projects to deliver shareholder value and handle potentials exposure to the business in Nigeria.
- Provide technical support that to addressing inefficiencies and driving process improvement within the team.
- Recommend and implement changes to optimise processes, systems, policies, and procedures.
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes and standard methodology; identify risks and opportunities and recommend actions.
- 3 – 5 years global trade, customs & excise experience.
- Experience within a Global Trade and Tax advisory function in a consulting firm or multinational beverage/tobacco manufacturer.
- Experience of providing domestic and cross border technical advice.
- Effective project management and implementation skills.
- Good team working and communication across diverse cultures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: New Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F