Are you a graduate seeking for a job? Have you been job hunting for so long? Or have you been dreaming of being employed in the SAP 2022 Young Professionals Program For African Graduates? If your answer is in the affirmative to any of those questions above, then this golden opportunity is for you. We know you won’t let it slip you by. See Full Details on SAP 2022 Young Professionals Program For African Graduates
SAP 2022 Young Professionals Program For African Graduates
The SAP Young Professionals Program is a free initiative provided by SAP’s Digital Skills Center. The 2-month program is designed to provide graduates with the certifications and soft skills needed to begin a career as a SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP will work very closely with the graduates of the program to introduce them to a number of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as a SAP consultant.
More scholarship opportunities are coming in countries across Europe, USA and Canada. See some selected options below:
- Host: SAP Software Company
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Training | SAP Certification
- Deadline: Not Specified
SAP started in 1972 as a group of five colleagues with the desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented the way business was done.
Today, as the market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we develop solutions to stimulate innovation, promote equality and spread opportunities for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
To be considered for the progarm, you must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence Mid-November 2022 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for around 2 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Duration and Reward
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
SAP Ariba Sourcing
With SAP Ariba Sourcing, you can standardize the processes, track sourcing activities, reduce sourcing cycle time, and achieve sustainable savings.
RISE with SAP
Every enterprise needs to develop new business models to avoid being disrupted, gain efficiencies to fund innovation, and transform mission-critical systems without business risk. RISE with SAP is the solution.
RISE with SAP is a comprehensive offering with:
- Cloud ERP for every business need
- Industry next practices and extensibility
- Analytics and business process transformation
- Outcome-driven services from SAP and our partners
Method of Application