Apply for She Works Here Convertible Grant for Women SMEs In Nigeria: She Works Here, Nigeria’s largest all-women’s accelerator is announcing a convertible grant facility for female-owned businesses in Nigeria.
The objective of the grant is to bridge the gender gap in Africa’s growing renewable energy sector, by providing catalytic repayable grants that help female-owned businesses strengthen the supply chains in the renewable energy sector, enhance technology or recruit staff.
Grants will only be given to graduates of She Work Here’s Accelerator.
- Female-owned/led businesses working in the renewable energy space
- Technology supported: solar home systems, mini-grids, waste to energy
- Priority will be given to projects that promote economic empowerment of women through enabling the productive use of energy for women as end-users
5,000,000.00 (Five Million Naria Only) Convertible Grant
- Alumni of She Works Here
- Track record of working in the renewable energy space
- Clear impact of the technology on women
- Ability to show sustainability beyond the grant
- Annual Audit report for 2 years
- Ability to repay grant over 12-months
Apply For She Works Here Convertible Grant
You will be required to upload the following while completing this application.
- Business registration document
- Audited financial reports 2021 and 2020
- Project budget – (Download template: https://bit.ly/2LGLwXP)
- Two professional Reference
For More Information, visit She Work Here Clean Energy Convertible Grant
Application Closing Date: August 31, 2022
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joi