The Lagos Business School (LBS) through the Management Scholar Academy (MSA) is delighted to welcome applications from academic focused candidates for its research mentoring internship and paid employment program.
The MSA is a two-year structured research mentoring internship and paid employment program designed to engage young, talented and academically focused individuals as research assistants under the tutelage of designated faculty members who in return train, mentor and support the admission of research assistants into fully funded PhD programs overseas.
Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship | What to Expect
The goal of this internship program is to create a channel for generating high quality PhD holders with interest in joining LBS in future either as full-time faculty, adjunct faculty or as resource persons.
Research assistants shall assist designated faculty with the:
- Development of conceptual literature that are publishable in decent academic and professional journals of top international quality and repute
- Formulation, design and building of positivistic or phenomenological – driven conceptual models that are publishable in high quality international journals of repute.
- Identification and review of theories or epistemologies as well as make a case for the use of specific theories or epistemologies.
To be eligible for Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program, applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications:
- First class & distinction graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- First class & PhD graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- 2:1 & distinction graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- Participation in LBS Young Talents Programme
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program should complete the Management Scholar Academy (MSA) Program application online for the internship.
Application Deadline: Not specified
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg