PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
Level: Experienced Career.
- Develop, initiate, maintain and revise policies and procedures and its related activities to stem operational risks and prevent, fraud. money laundering, illegal, unethical, or improper conduct in the bank’s operations.
- Plan, organize and execute the internal control and compliance functions in line with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Ensures that the Bank is in compliance with various regulatory requirements and that employees are in adherence with internal procedures and policies.
- Conduct risk assessment of business activities, departments, branches, functional areas continuously to ensure all risk exposures are proactively managed
- Oversee internal, external and oversight audit of bank’s operations, functional areas and departmental activities to ensure all infractions are properly handled and resolved
- Ensure effective review of GL, bank Asset and liabilities accounts, investigation of errors and differences in accounts as well as carryout revenue assurance to prevent income leakage across product lines
- Review of fees, interest rates & Loan application and disbursement processes for accuracy.
- Track & monitor loan repayment, collections and default rates for anomalies in line with maximum acceptable limits
- Timely rendition of periodic regulatory reports (CBN, NDIC, NFIU etc.), board reports and other adhoc reports.
- Develop and implement fraud prevention procedures and processes to ensure effective transactions monitoring (Implementing tools to monitor transactions, identify attempted fraud and reports)
- Monitor the strict adherence to governance and setting high standards of professionalism across the functions
- Train and communicate new regulations on AML/KYC, Licensing requirements etc. with management or employees where applicable.
- Minimum of First Degree in Accounting and other numerate discipline.
- MBA or M.Sc in a relevant discipline will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory framework, regulatory environment, credit analysis / appraisal, financial & operational audit of organizations.
- Previous experience in Management and proficient use of accounting software E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
- Relevant professional qualification such as ICAN / ACCA / CIS / CFA / CISA / ACAMS and other relevant professional certifications.
- A minimum of five (5) years post-qualification experience, four (3) of which must have been in the financial service industry and at least two (2) years at the senior management level.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written & verbal communication and strong cross functional.
Job Title: Operations / Warehouse Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Abeokuta – Ogun and Kano
Job Type: Contract
Level: Mid Level
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Reports writing.
- Devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business, Management, Logistics or a related field preferred.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Excel Proficiency
- Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Team player
- Keen attention to details
- Sound Decision-making.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Reconciliation & Settlement Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Level: Mid Level
- We are seeking to hire a Reconciliation and Settlement Specialist who will be responsible for the reconciliation and settlement activities within the organization.
- The Ideal candidate must be able to oversee accurate and timely processing of settlement figures for all transactions and ensure that required due diligence is performed.
- Responsible for reconciliation with payment platform cooperative institutions, and timely handling of abnormal fund settlement issues;
- Timely deal with the pending orders for clearing and settlement business every day;
- Working with Customer Service Team and processing the funding related customer feedback and complaints related;
- Participate in the formulation of clearing business operation procedures and specifications, to improve the efficiency and optimize the work flow of clearing work.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of all transactions and provide daily/weekly reconciliation and settlement reports.
- Ensure the business is not exposed to any material risks emanating from reconciliation variances.
- Develop models that assist in the reconciliation process to speed up reconciliation and provide accuracy.
- Document processes, procedures, resolution guides etc. for the settlement team.
- Contribute to financial reporting and balance sheet management.
- Manage internal and external controls for payment processes, escalate and resolve payment issues while working with Product and Business team.
- Perform daily and weekly revenue recognition and cost optimization exercises.
- Work with Compliance to design and maintain a process for reporting fraudulent activity to the appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop risk mitigation strategies for payment processing and merchant management.
- A Business-related Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) preferably in Accounting or Finance from a recognized University.
- At least 2 years working experience in cards/mobile payment finance, fully integrated in all aspects of settlement and daily reconciliation process
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills.
- Excellent financial analytical, organization and planning skills
- Working knowledge of financial spreadsheet applications such as Excel
- Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Highly self-directed, a strong individual contributor and a strong team player.
Job Title: Merchant Acquisition Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Level: Mid Level
- We are seeking to employ a passion driven and detail-oriented Merchant Acquisition Specialist to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Merchant Acquisition Specialist is responsible for analyzing prospective client database, providing information on our product and services, responding to inquiries, tenders, further developing sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase organizational efficiency, sustainability and profitability.
- Explore and onboard key merchants within assigned territory.
- Deploy POS and Manage relationship with Merchants
- Communicate important company updates to the merchant under their supervision and ensure that the information is understood.
- Resolve transaction and application related issues for merchants.
- Escalate transactions issues where necessary to your superior.
- Ensure that merchants are empowered to meet targets.
- Research new market areas and distribute branding materials to merchants
- Work closely with the team in visiting, interacting and focusing on client’s needs, proffering solutions and where peculiar challenges are recorded, feedbacks are collected and properly reported to the Merchant City Manager in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Merchant City Manager to suggest and recommend new initiatives that could improve merchant experience with the usage of our POS Terminals.
- Ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or it’s equivalent in Sales and Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in Sales, Marketing or Relationship management from Fintech, FMCGs, Betting, Markets, Chain Structured Businesses and Health & Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of POS business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales target
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the business districts of the state.
- Good Negotiation skills and supervisory ability.
Basic (N60,000) + KPI (N60,000) Monthly.
Job Title: Merchant City Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for an experienced Merchant City Manager whose responsibility is to identify business growth opportunities, develop strategies to increase company sales and manage a team of Merchant Acquisition Specialists.
- Oversee the activities of the Merchant Acquisition Specialists and report to superiors
- Onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality
- Hit sales quotas, coordinate sales team to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for their team member
- Follow up with the sales team to ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners
- Recruit, onboard and train sales staff and continuously improve sales processes
- Ensure the sales team Complete the KPI arranged by the organization.
- Meet up with other tasks arranged by the organization.
- B.Sc or it’s equivalent in any Business related field with at least Second Class Upper.
- 3 years proven work experience as a Business Development Manager or Sales city manager or its equivalent in Banking, Fintech, FMCGs, Betting or Health Sector
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or marketing in any field
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Relationship management and supervisory skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Basic (N100,000) + KPI (N100,000) Monthly.
Job Title: Documentation Review Officer
Job Type: Contract
Level: Entry Level
- Perform detailed data gathering and analyse the gathered data
- Responsible for ensuring KYC checks and completing Due Diligence
- Compliance with regulations and attainment of client-specific processing requirements.
- Liaise with compliance teams on specific requirements and review data to ensure AML regulations are met.
- Evaluate New Account Documentation
- Verify information on new account documents.
- Ensure that new account holders are not high-risk customers and do not have restrictions or negative activities that would make impact their opening a new account.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Job Opportunities at PalmPay