Our Arts and Culture Department has developed the Emerging Artists Programme. The programme supports talented artists in accessing art supplies, finding exhibition and studio space and selling their work.
Apply for the Emerging Artists Programme
Under-resourced emerging artists based in Cape Town can benefit from opportunities to gain experience and exposure, showcase local talent and sell their works.
The City runs various workshops throughout the year, as part of the Emerging Artists Programme. The workshops are designed to give under-resourced artists from previously disadvantaged backgrounds the opportunity to gain experience and exposure, showcase their talent and sell their work.
There are two separate workshops and you can choose to take part in either, or both.
If you are selected for the capacity building workshop, you will take part in in-depth discussions on topics that cover how to source art supplies to finding exhibition and studio space.
If you are selected for the exhibition workshop, you will learn how to put an exhibition together and have the opportunity to showcase and sell your work at a venue in the city.
Take note of the following before submitting your application:
- The programme is open to any emerging artist who is based in Cape Town and who either paints, sculpts or draws.
- There is no age limit.
- Workshops are held at various venues across the city during evenings and weekends. All sessions are compulsory.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, see: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION AND APPLY
As per the Protection of Personal Informaiton (PoPI) Act, No. 4 of 2013, the Personal information requested here will only be used to:
- Process your application and add your details to our Emerging Artists Database.
- Contact you as and when suitable programmes, showcase opportunities and related events become available.
- Keep track of our programme participants and regularly assess whether our programmes are meeting its objectives.
Once you have completed the application form, your information will be captured into a database and we will contact you once certain criteria has been met. Should you wish to opt out at any time or require further information, you can let us know by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be removed from the database and all your data will also be destroyed/anonymised if you choose to opt out.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg