Are you passionate about enrolling for Otans Farm Limited?If your answer is in the affirmative to any of those questions above, then this golden opportunity take advantage. See Full Details on Otans Farm Limited Job Recruitment. Interested applicants are invited to apply for Otans Farm Limited.
Employment Opportunities at Otans Farm Limited
At Otans Farm Limited, we are into general contracts in agriculture, produce, tools, machineries and allied products, import and export services of agricultural products, Agro Allied Chemical and Fumigation. We help individual fulfil their career in agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understands expectations.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops, livestock, and also perform tests on soil and water.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm like fruit, vegetables, dairy, meat, and grain.
- Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff members.
- Collaborating with senior staff to prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Animal Science, or equivalent.
- Additional courses in business management or administration are recommended.
- Extensive experience in a farming-related field.
- Management experience would be a plus.
- A passion for agriculture.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
N50,000 – N80,000 / Month.