Excellium commenced operations in 2012 from a passion towards helping businesses achieve their goals using technology. We specialise in the provision of tailored business management solutions to organisations, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) and human resource management solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Excellium Graduate Internship Programme
Employment Type: Internship
- Excellium is currently recruiting candidates to join our six months internship program.
- The program would involve immense training sessions as well as practical hands-on experience onprojects.
- Successful candidates who complete the internship program would be considered for a full time position in the company.
- Candidates must not be in full time employment
- Age limit – 27 years.
- Candidate must have proof of NYSC completion or exemption.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT or Finance related course – a combination of IT modules with Finance related degree will be advantageous.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a minimum of Second Class Upper. Proof of this will be requested.
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an enterprise technology-related career involving travel
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg