Murdock University is seeking for applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for a PhD research scholarship in Crisis Healthcare Management in multiple sclerosis (MS). The Crisis Healthcare Management in MS Scholarship opportunity is available for both domestic and international applicants.
This 3-year fully funded PhD scholarship provides an exciting opportunity to undertake consumer driven research with the MS community (patients, careers, healthcare providers) and the emergency-response community.
Details | Murdock University Crisis Healthcare Management Scholarship
The project has scope for you to undertake both qualitative and quantitative research, based on your experience and interests and is suitable for a candidate interested in public health, clinical-practice, health services, and/or psychology.
The project will include co-design and co-leadership of a research question of your interest, grounded in the overall projects aims. While some data has already been collected, you will be expected to contribute to participant recruitment, data collection and analysis, writing of manuscripts, and communicating with stakeholders about interpretation and dissemination of findings.
To be eligible for Murdock University Crisis Healthcare Management Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet these conditions:
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 7.0 or above or TOEFL score of 110 or above (0.5 pt)
- A first-class Honours or Masters degree with a thesis component in a relevant psychology, public health, medical or allied health field.
- Demonstrated and well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate both with the interdisciplinary and collegial team, and with public and professional representatives.
- Demonstrated high levels of written and oral communication in English, and can demonstrate adaptability to rapidly changing communication and technology needs.
- Demonstrated interest in improving health outcomes and health opportunities for vulnerable populations, in particular persons with MS.
Please send the required documents (as separate documents) to email@example.com prior to the closing date.
Selected applicants will then be invited to attend an interview, and submit proposals via Murdoch University’s postgraduate scholarship application process. Applicants must be able to commence no later than 1 July 2022.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- maximum two pages outlining how you meet the application criteria**
- current CV**
- academic transcript (from former universities)
- example of written work as primary author (e.g. manuscript or thesis)**
- single page justifying your interest in the C-RIMS project and potential research questions you might like to address as part of the project**
On all documents marked (**), please include an ID of your initials and day/month of birth (e.g. YCL0306). This will allow us to anonymously review applications.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg
Fully-Funded 2022 Scholarship at Murdock University Crisis Healthcare Management
Sharing Is Caring