Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Snowdon Masters Scholarship 2022-2023 for international students with the ability to create change and influence others in their chosen field of endeavours.
The Snowdon Masters Scholarship has been designed to identify and accelerate talented disabled students though higher education, creating the influencers of the future.
Snowdon Masters Scholarship 2022-23 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Snowdon Masters Scholarship 2022-2023, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that they are exceptional leaders, with the ability to create change within and beyond their academic field.
- Must have shown excellence in their chosen subjects.
- Demonstrated leadership potential with a proven drive for success.
- Ability to create change and drive disability issues.
- Proven achievements in academia, employment or voluntary activities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate their ambitious drive to succeed now and into the future.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Snowdon Masters Scholarship 2022-2023 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline. Applicants are to read the Guidance Criteria, FAQs and a fullest of application questions before completing the application form.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2022 at 5pm (GMT+1)
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Snowdon Masters 2022/2023 Scholarship for Disabled Students to Study in UK
sharing is caring