How to Apply for TraderMoni 2021/2022 (Guide): TraderMoni is a loan programme of the Federal Government, created specifically for petty traders and artisans across Nigeria. It is a part of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) scheme of the Federal Government, being executed by the Bank of Industry.
With TraderMoni, you can receive interest-free loans starting from N10,000 and growing all the way to N100,000 as you pay back. You get N10,000 as the first loan. When you pay back the first loan, you immediately qualify for a second loan of N15,000. After payback of the second loan, you qualify for a N20,000 loan, and then N50,000, and then N100,000.
With TraderMoni, the Federal Government wants to change your level by providing continuous loans for your petty business, making each loan bigger to enable you to grow.
How to Apply for Trader Moni (TraderMoni) 2021/2022
Apply though USSD Code
- The only code is: *4255*21#
- Use these wireless lines especially GLO, Airtel, 9mobile and MTN
- After Dailing the USSD code, take the following steps:
- You will asked to change tto preferred language you like
- Secondly you will have to input 6 digit code and to repeat the code for confirmation
- The next will pop up answer accurately and submit
- Finally, a congratulations message will pop up, which means your registration was successfull
- Wait for a while to received an alert of N10,000
Note: You can earn from N15,000 to 50,000 if you pay N10,000 on or before six months.
- Loan Tenor: Trader Moni Laon Tenor is 6 Months
- Weekly repayment with a two week grace period
- Administrative Fee of 2.5% (No other charges).
Trader Moni Application Offline Guide 2021/2022
You can repay the loan at any of the approved banks (GTB, UBA, Ecobank, UnionBank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema, Fidelity, Heritage, Jaiz). This would give you access to higher amount as we explained at the begining of this post.
- Apply only if you have the desire qualification
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
ALSO SEE: How to Apply for Chevron Downstream & Chemicals Engineering Development Program for Graduates
Scholarships you may also like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
TraderMoni is Back and Running | How to Apply for TraderMoni 2021/2022 (Guide)