Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2022-2023 Science@Leuven scholarships for outstanding students taking a master’s degree programme in Ku Leuven.
Ku Leuven is an institution for research and education with international appeal that ranks among the best universities in Europe when it comes to research. Motivated and talented international students interested in participating in an international master programme of the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven are invited to apply for a scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria | Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarships
To be considered for these Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students passionate about advancing their careers at Ku Leuven, Belgium.
- Applicants must have applied for an eligible Master’s programme before applying for the scholarship.
- The Applicant must have a high standard of academic performance and potential. The applicant has a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0.
- The applicant must have a good knowledge and command of the language of instruction of the Master’s programme, regardless of the minimum scores required by the Master’s programme to include a minimum overall score of 7 on the IELTS; a minimum total score of 94 on the TOEFL; a similar result of another official language test recognised by the Ku Leuven.
- Applicants must possess previous qualifications from educational institutions.
Follow the steps below to apply for Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarships to study in Belgium;
- Apply for the master programme of your choice through the application tool of the KU Leuven. Please read the application instructions carefully.
- upload the following information via the KU Leuven application tool:
- a complete list of course titles for which you have obtained a credit. Indicate the course size (in ECTS-credits) and the result you obtained.
- provide a short (about one half to one page) description for the courses from your previous/current programme that you deem most relevant as a preparation for the master programme. Describe the courses according to the standard guidelines for an ECTS-study guide.
- two reference letters of internationally renowned professors;
- a letter of motivation for the programme.
- When you have completed and submitted your application for the master’s programme, take a screen shpt of the message and upload it when you register at Science@Leuven Scholarship.
- Apply for the Science@Leuven Scholarship via this link.
- your registration is complete after you have received an email stating that you have been registered for the Science@Leuven Scholarship
Application Deadline: 15th of February
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Webpage for More Details
OTHER JOBS AND SCHOLARSHIPS YOU MAY WISH TO APPLY
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarships 2022-23 to Study in Belgium