How to Apply for 2022 MBA African Leaders Scholarship at University of Oxford
Applications are invited from suitably qualified young candidates who are passionate about enhancing their leadership skills for the MBA African Leaders Scholarship for Africans to study at the University of Oxford for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The MBA Scholarship is funded by the former Dean of Said Business School and his family to support outstanding applicant who can demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, the potential to strengthen and enrich the Oxford Said Community, and a commitment to the African continent.
RECOMMENDED:120 Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2022 (Fully-Funded to France)
MBA African Leaders Scholarship 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the MBA African Leaders Scholarship 2022 at the University of Oxford, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an African national demonstrating exceptional leadership skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to the African continent via personal mentorship or community involvement.
- Demonstrate academic excellence through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English language.
SEE ALSO: Government of Italy Scholarships for International Students
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the MBA African Scholarship 2022 are to apply for admission into the MBA programme of the University of Oxford. Applicants that are offered admission into an MBA programme for the 2022 session will be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link