Patricia is an alternative payment solutions company that facilitates the easy use of cryptocurrencies for everyday transactions. By harnessing the intrinsic power of Blockchain technology, Patricia is set to make Crypto easy for mankind, hereby creating a new and sustainable path for the present and future generations.
We’re a bunch of misfits who believe that crypto can be simplified into its easiest form. Together, we have created a really interesting place to work. From our lollipop moments to our ambiance and work ethics that encourage growth, Patricia has the best company culture style in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Email Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage overall email marketing strategy
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Test every campaign success
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Create smart email lists
- Increase email subscriptions
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Title: Community Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Community Manager you’ll be providing management to our social media community presence, by supporting communications on various social platforms, you will ensure that content published meets brand guidelines and overall communication style.
You will also monitor social media channels to build a community of followers, handle support questions, and increase engagement.
Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
2 – 5 years work experience
Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
Experience planning and leading community initiatives
Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
Excellent verbal communication skills
Excellent writing skills
Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
Hands on experience with social media management
Ability to interpret website traffic
Knowledge of online marketing
Attention to detail, critical-thinker and a problem-solver.
Job Title: Content Writer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2 – 4 years industry experience as an effective content writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Previous software development experience.
Job Title: 2D / 3D Motion Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website.
- Strategically run paid adverts to develop excellent and seamless services for all brands.
- Review content calendar
- Excellently drive content with other teammates.
- Head content marketing, influence content marketing, digital marketing, and email marketing.
- Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
- Taking care of everything from SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
- Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in social media and raise awareness
- Improving the user experience on the company’s website (Includes design, content and usability)
- Collecting and Evaluating customer feedback data
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake
- Degree in Marketing or any related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Job Vacancies at Patricia
sharing is caring