- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Apply for 2021 MTN Tax Graduate Programme 2021 for young South African Graduates: As a member of the MTN Group Tax team, the primary responsibility of the Graduate is to assist members of the team by ensuring the timeliness and integrity of reports, performance scorecard targets and plans are in line with corporate and territorial requirements. Identify and recommend potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures
MTN Tax Graduate Programme 2021 Responsibilities
- Able to work with Microsoft (Excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work with multiple chart of accounts in the Trial Balance and General ledger
- Must be able to extract invoices from the system and interpret them
- To prepare tax schedules for Companies
- Knowledge of Oracle advantageous
- Must be a dependable member of the team
- The role works under the supervision of a senior team member
- Big data management or technologically savvy
- Interact with various stakeholders (Rennies, Accounting Dept etc)
- Good in communication skills and English language
- Live the MTN Brand – change and influence employees behaviour
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Desire to innovate
Collaboration (Formal and Informal Relationships)
- Responsibility towards: who are they and what do they receive from the incumbent.
- Direct reports: none
- Key customers: Group Finance, Opcos
- Key suppliers:
- Relations, etc.: Tax Planning, Reporting
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and Interview.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as due to the urgency of this position applications will be reviewed as received, as such suitable candidates may be shortlisted and interviewed prior to closing date. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered.
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for 2021 MTN Tax Graduate Programme for young South African Graduates