Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be employed as Supply Chain Interns at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) in Lagos, Nigeria. The position is open to recent graduates who have graduated not earlier than 2019. GSK are science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life.
As a Supply Chain Intern, you will be responsible for process management, sales operations through the effective utilization and maximization of human, regulatory and system resources to deliver sustainable results, client satisfaction and retention.
Supply Chain Internship at GSK | What to Expect
These are the following essential responsibilities for GSK Supply Chain Internship:
- Sales order processing and dispatch of Vaccines products to customers
- Engagement with Logistic providers for product distribution (Cold chain)
- Generate Credit Notes for return sales/goods or reversal and dispatch to Finance for posting on ERP system
- Receipt and storage of Vaccines products
- Maintain daily temperature records of all Vaccines cooling facilities and supervises cleaning activities.
- Facilitates W&D & QA joint weekly inspection/ Audit of Vaccines cooling facilities.
- Notifies Regulatory team of Vaccines receipt and to engage NAFDAC for sampling.
- Generate Good In Note for Vaccines new receipt and dispatch shipping documents to QA/Regulatory teams to facilitate prompt release of stock
- Participate in Quarterly stock count at Vaccines cold chamber.
- MAS labeling pin activation
- Process initiatives and CAPAs
- Ensure all EHS processes and procedures are enforced and complied with at the Vaccines warehouse.
- Must have completed the National Youth Corps Service (NYSC)
- Must have graduated not earlier than 2019
- General administrative experience
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Business/customer focus
- Basic accounting principles
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Repacking and labeling Management
- Cold chain management
- Inbound and outbound process
- Customer service management
- Effective communication skills
- Cross functional engagement
You may apply for GSK Supply Chain Internship for Recent Graduates online by using the APPLY button at the official application page.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more Information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for Supply Chain Intern Recruitment at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)