At Schneider Electric, we believe that energy is a basic human right and we are dedicated to furthering humankind through new technologies. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. At Schneider, we call this Life Is On.
With our mission to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency, we see the urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for our industry and our company. This is where we need your help. Schneider Electric, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who dare to disrupt, put your skills to the test, and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
Submit your bold idea related to one of our five segments within energy management.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Schneider Go Green 2022 Competition
Global Finals – June, 2022
- Our top teams are invited to attend the Global Finals of Schneider Go Green 2022.
- This is your chance to shine and be bold! Each team will have the chance to pitch their bold idea in a 15-minute presentation followed by 5 minutes of Q&A with judges made up of Schneider Electric and AVEVA’s senior global management.
- Depending on the evolution of the Covid-19 situation in the world, and with the health and safety of all students, judges, and other stakeholders as our top priority, the Global Finals will be held either online or in-person. Details to follow!
- Access to Energy: Enable universal access to energy in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Grids of the Future: Imagine the future of energy management and distribution.
- De[coding] the Future: Reimagine future technology approaches to critical infrastructure of the future.
- Homes of the Future: Can homes be smarter, more sustainable and incorporate new technologies?
- Supply Chain of the Future: Apply IoT, AI, Machine Learning and more to the industries and supply chain of the present or future.
- Schneider Go Green 2022 is open to teams of 2-4 members from anywhere in the world.
To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s or Master’s student anywhere in the world
- Be studying in the same country as the rest of your team for the duration of the competition.
- Be studying Business, Engineering, Marketing, and/or Innovation related studies.
- In line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, your team must be gender diverse
- You must be proficient in English, as the submission and final pitch must be presented in English.
- Global winners will be awarded a €10,000 Prize to be split equally among winning team members.
- The winning team will also be gifted a 1 year subscription to the Coorpacademy platform
- Pitch your idea in the Global Finals and win the worldwide challenge
- Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric and AVEVA experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale!
- All regional finalists will also gain special access to e-learning resources by Coorpacademy to better prepare teams for the regional finals.
- Considered for job interviews and receive content about Schneider Electric’s benefits, job opportunities and early career events.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- September, 2021 – December 15, 2021: Register on the platform, choose a competition category and submit your most innovative idea!
Mentoring and Prep for Regional Semi-Finals:
- December 15, 2021 – Jan 6, 2022: Opportunity to connect with SE experts to prepare your business case.
Mentoring and Prep for Regional Final:
- January 6 – January 10, 2022: Pitch your idea to our jury panel consisting of major regional Schneider decision-makers.
Mentoring and Prep for Global Finals:
- March, 2022 – June, 2022: Pitch your idea to our jury panel consisting of major global Schneider decision-makers
Application Deadline 15th December, 2021.
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Schneider Electric Go Green 2022 Competition