Udacity is collaborating with Access Bank, a multinational commercial bank, to empower people in Africa who are interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry in 2021-2022.
We are proud to provide hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management and Digital Marketing. Scholarship recipients will complete a portfolio of real-world projects that demonstrate mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Udacity and Access Bank are committed to closing the divide between the number of tech jobs available and the number of Africans working in tech by providing opportunities to those who would not otherwise have them. That starts with ensuring a robust pipeline of trained, talented tech professionals. Together, we are offering:
- 2,000 Nanodegree program scholarships for Africans to build practical, in-demand, cutting-edge tech skills.
- Engagement with classmates in a robust, actively managed, student community.
- Subject matter experts and on-demand tutors.
The scholarship will create upskilling opportunities for individuals and give them the skills needed in the digital world. In fact, the tech industry comprises some of the highest growth, most in-demand careers today.
Cohort 2 applications for the Advance Africa Scholarship Program are open!
- Applications Accepted: December 1, 2021 – December 29, 2021
- Challenge Winners Announced: January 7, 2022
- Challenge Course: January 11, 2022 – February 16, 2022
- Scholarship Winners Announced: February 25, 2022
- Scholarship: March 1, 2022 – April 30, 2022
- STEM graduate or demonstrated evidence of strong interest in pursuing IT and Digital career
- Consistent access to a laptop
- Consistent access to strong data network and power supply
- Commitment to the time required for the program
- Must give pre-consent during application for Udacity to share data with the bank
- Recent graduates from School/University or early career professionals are strongly preferred
- Applicants based in Africa are strongly preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://www.udacity.com/scholarships/accessbank for more information and to apply
OTHER JOBS AND SCHOLARSHIPS YOU MAY WISH TO APPLY
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Udacity/Access Bank Advance Africa 2021/2022 Scholarship Program