The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation is offering doctoral researchers the opportunity to carry out their doctoral studies and research in Social Sciences and Humanities for the 2022/2023 academic sessions at any Canadian University of choice.
The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship is looking for candidates with great abilities to carry out ground-breaking researches that will help solve real life challenges. The scholarship will help shape the scholars into great leaders who are cognizant of the impact of their research and are able to integrate same into everyday life.
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship | DETAILS
The scholarship offering will last for three years and will support the researcher’s doctoral studies by providing stipend, research and travel allowance. The Trudeau Foundation scholarship will provide the scholar the opportunity to receive a mandatory leadership training from the Foundation’s mentors, who are leaders in the public, private and non-profit sectors in their first year of studies. The second year will see scholars work with mentors and fellows to collaboratively plan and participate in a public conference with a flexible pattern to be led by the Scholars. In the third year of the program, scholars will be involved in information dissemination and continuously work with Mentors and Fellows to share the lessons learnt over their term with the Foundation.
To be eligible for the scholarship award, the following are the requirements:
- You must be already accepted into or in year one or two of a full-time doctoral program, and expected to complete your doctoral studies in 2025 or later.
- Your field of study is broadly related to the humanities or human sciences of direct relevance to the future of Canada.
- Your doctoral work must relate to at least one of the Foundation’s Four Themes: Human Rights and Dignity, Responsible Citizenship, Canada and the World, People and their Natural Environment.
- Be a Canadian citizen studying at a Canadian or foreign institution, or a non-Canadian (permanent resident of Canada or foreign national) enrolled in a doctoral program at a Canadian institution.
- Membership in a vibrant community of Scholars, Mentors, and Fellows, all of whom are leaders in their respective disciplines and sectors
- Leadership training from our Mentors and Fellows, including unique experiential learning opportunities that enrich and complement their academic experience
- Opportunities to acquire greater proficiency in Canada’s official languages (French and English) as well as Indigenous languages
- Lifelong membership in the Foundation’s alumni network.
- Up to $40,000 per year for three years to cover tuition and reasonable living expenses to focus on their doctoral studies and the Foundation’s leadership program
- Up to $20,000 per year for three years, for the learning of languages (see below), for travel and accommodations for the Foundation’s leadership program and for research, networking, and travel related to their doctoral research
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship for Doctoral Studies are to register for an account and fill out the application form. Applicants will be required to upload their transcripts and also get recommendations from their referees.
Application Deadline: December 21, 2021 at 5:00pm EST
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
APPLY NOW: Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship for Doctoral Studies in Canada