Are you unemployed? We are looking for 2500 unemployed youth under the age of 33 with Grade 10 and above. We offering work experience opportunities in technical trades, administration, general work and property management. Apply Here
Jobs You May Like To Apply:
Latest Vacancies at the African Regional Institute for Geospatial Information Science and Technology (AFRIGIST)
Requirements for the Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development National Youth Service (NYS) 2022-2025 Cohort Application
- Youth between 18 to 33 years (participants must be below the age of 35 for the duration of the 24 month contract period.
- Should have passed Grade 10 and above
- Should have a valid South African Identity Document
- Should be available for the duration of the programme and prepared to sign a contract
- This programme is recruiting youth who reside in the five corridors (regions) of Gauteng Province only (City of Johannesburg; City of Tshwane; City of Ekurhuleni; Sedibeng and West Rand Districts)
- Should reside in the vicinity of the project site
- Should have no criminal record
The following NYS Work Experience Opportunities are available:
Technical Trades – Ref No: 2022/01
- Boiler Assistants
- Fitting and Turning
- Aircon and Refrigeration
Administration – Ref No: 2022/02
- Data Capturing
- Human Resources
- Asset Management
- Pharmacy Assistants
- Information Technology
- Graphic Design
General Workers – Ref No: 2022/03
- Queue Marshall
- Food Service Aid
Property Management – Ref No: 2022/04
- Data Capturing
NB: Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R3500 per month for 24 months. Contracts will not be extended after 24 months from the start of the programme. The following documents should be accompanied by the New Z83 Application Form obtainable HERE.
Please quote the relevant reference number and the NYS programme area i.e. Administration – Ref No: 2022/02, Information Technology:
Comprehensive CV with certified original copied of qualifications. Copy of ID Certified should not be older than 6 months
Candidate who have previously participated in the NYS Programme will not be considered.
If you do not hear from us within 6 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Applicants for the National Youth Service Work Experience Opportunities must be hand delivered to the closest department of Infrastructure Development:
Central Corridor / City of Johannesburg
11 Diagonal Street, Ground Floor, Marshaltown
Northern Corridor / City of Tshwane
Corner S1 Bloed Street & Sophie De Bruin Street, Pretoria Onsite Construction Contact Centre Office, Ground Floor
Eastern Corridor / City of Ekurhuleni
72 Main Avenue, Springs Central, Ground Floor
Western Corridor / West Rand
72 Whitehall Street, Hurst Hill, Brixton, Ground Floor
Southern Corridor / South Rand
A1 Bleskbok Leeuhof, Vereeniging, EPWP Office, Ground Floor
CLOSING DATE: 02 SEPTEMBER 2022 at 16h00
ENQUIRIES: Ouma Sipoya: 076 510 7033 or Harvey Sambo 076 945 9724
See Also: Mèassive Employment Opportunities at the Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me