We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Jobs You May Like To Apply:
Latest Vacancies at the African Regional Institute for Geospatial Information Science and Technology (AFRIGIST)
- Responsible for the servicing of all statutory meetings in the organisation and serve as secretary to such meetings as well as the management meetings.
- Follow-up on all management decisions to ensure its communication to all staff and full implementation is achieved.
- Participate in the design and implementation of performance measurement criteria used in the evaluation of employee performance in relations to organisational overall strategicgoals.
- Assist in evaluating the manpower needs of the organization to achieve good succession plan.
- Saddled with the responsibility of maintaining/retaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Make necessary contributions in setting disciplinary, safety and grievance policy of the organization.
- Accountable for monitoring of employees daily attendance, render necessary reports of absenteeism for appropriate action.
- Supervise the security Personnel to ensure security of lives and properties in the organisation.
- Serve as a helping hand in the handling of various employee matters relating to Recruitment/selection, onboarding, confirmation of appointments, welfare, leave, disciplinary procedures, resignation e.t.c.
- Provide reasonable inputs in the formulation, implementation, evaluation and reviews of human resources policy.
- Actively involved in devising recruitment and training needs of the employees towards the achievement of performance target.
- Perform other related duties and functions as may be assigned by the HR & Admin. Manager.
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources or any related field
- At least 5 years in HR practice
- A professional certification is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.
See Also: Mèassive Employment Opportunities at the Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me